Work With Us
|Current Vacancies||Closing Date|
|Housing Supervisor||No closing date set – as soon as ideal candidate found, vacancy will close. So, apply today!|
|Housing Solicitor||No closing date set – as soon as ideal candidate found, vacancy will close. So, apply today!|
|Accredited Immigration Supervisor/ Solicitor||No closing date set – as soon as ideal candidate found, vacancy will close. So, apply today!|
|No closing date set – as soon as ideal candidate found, vacancy will close. So, apply today!|
|Social Welfare Law Advisor (Welfare Benefits) – Trainee Considered||18th December 2023, 9:00am|
|Telephone Assessment Officer||27th November 2023, Noon|
To receive updates on job vacancies as they go out please subscribe to our newsletter on the home page.
Citizens Advice Bury & Bolton, is one of the most progressive and dynamic advice services in the North West. Our approach is client centred and focused on a commitment to quality and diversity.
Our Head Office is located in Bolton. We operate our services from accessible town centre locations across Bury and Bolton.
Clients access our services by attending our accessible town centre drop-in, dedicated telephone advice line, social media, webchat and a range of outreach locations across Bury, Bolton and beyond. We can also receive referrals from external agencies.
Citizens Advice service provides free, confidential, impartial and independent advice to everyone on their rights and responsibilities. We value diversity, promote equality and challenge discrimination.
Employee Remuneration Package:
We value everyone who contributes to the work of Citizens Advice Bury & Bolton.
The following are included within employee remuneration packages, as standard:
- A flexible 35 hour working week (for full time employees)
- Generous holiday entitlement – starting at 25 days per year, increasing to 30 (in addition to bank holidays), pro-rata for part time
- 3% employer contribution pension scheme
- Access to a mental health and wellbeing service that offers anonymous, confidential support 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- Accessible, town centre location
- Regular reviews, support with an allocated line manager (including probationary reviews, supervision, annual performance appraisal)
- Opportunities to engage in both personal and professional development
- Where availability allows, opportunity to train in another area of law/ become accredited/ solicitor trainee schemes – these are fully funded by us.