|Salary:||Up to £20,903 (pro-rata)|
|Hours:||24 hours per week (with some flexibility for antisocial hours, planned in advance)|
|Location:||Option for home working, with travel across the Greater Manchester region (pending business need)|
|Closing Date:||22nd April, 3pm|
|Interviews:||30th April 2021|
Citizens Advice Bury & Bolton (CABB) is a leading provider of legal advice and information, supporting tens of thousands of clients every year. We are committed to providing responsive services to individuals and communities. To allow this to happen, our workforce (paid staff and volunteers) need to be well supported by flexible governance and management structures, which are robust and continually evolving.
The Executive Assistant will work closely with the Executive Team and Board of Trustees. This role is wide-ranging and will include numerous activities and various areas of work such as administrative support, diary management, planning and co-ordinating events, facilitation of meetings, drafting reports and responding to queries. The Executive Assistant will also support with our HR processes and play a key role in ensuring regulatory compliance.
The post holder will have:
• Excellent interpersonal skills to engage with a range of internal and external stakeholders of various levels
• Excellent organisational skills with the ability to forward plan, balance priorities and co-ordinate activities
• The ability to adapt, prioritise deadlines and competing tasks in a fast-paced environment
• The ability to think laterally, act independently to solve problems
• Strong and confident IT skills, including typing/shorthand skills, excel & production of high-quality presentations & videos.
At CABB, we value diversity, promote equality and challenge discrimination. We encourage and welcome applications from people of all backgrounds. We particularly welcome applications from disabled, Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) as these communities are currently under-represented throughout Citizens Advice. We also welcome applications from, LGB and Trans and non-binary candidates.