Executive & Finance Assistant
|Executive & Finance Assistant
|£21,695 – £24,920
|35 hours per week (full time) with some flexibility for antisocial hours (planned in advance)
|This is a hybrid role. The postholder will work flexibly across our offices in Bury & Bolton, and from home.
|13th October, 10am
|18th October 2023
Working closely with the Executive Team, Board of Trustees and other colleagues across CABB, the Executive & Finance Assistant will be a highly skilled, motivated and self-starting individual.
This role is wide-ranging and will include numerous activities and various areas of work such as administrative support, diary management, planning and co-ordinating events, facilitation of meetings, drafting reports and responding to queries. The Executive & Finance Assistant will also support with our HR and finance administrative processes and play a key role in ensuring regulatory compliance across CABB.
The postholder will have:
- Excellent interpersonal skills to engage with a range of internal and external stakeholders of various levels.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to forward plan, balance priorities and co-ordinate activities.
- The ability to adapt, prioritise deadlines and competing tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to think laterally, act independently to solve problems.
- Strong and confident IT skills, including typing/shorthand skills, excel & production of high-quality presentations & videos.
At CABB, we value diversity, promote equality and challenge discrimination. We encourage and welcome applications from people of all backgrounds. We particularly welcome applications from disabled people, people with physical or mental health conditions, LGBT+ and non-binary people, and people from racially minoritised communities.
Here is the full job pack, which includes full details of the role and person specification.
Your CV & covering letter should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org, clearly stating the role you are applying for.
Applications received after the closing date & time (see top of page), will not be considered.